Saturday, October 31, 2009

Handmade!

In the last few weeks I have been developing a line of hand made or "mamamade" items! I am so excited to be launching two new lines in the next couple of weeks, Green Bean Diapers and Nursing accessories and Little Bird Hair accessories! Both of these lines are designed and made by myself in my home. It has been my vision all along that I would combine my love for natural child raising and my enjoyment of crafty projects together to create my own cloth diapers. I am finally seeing this come to fruition and can't wait to share it with everyone! You will be hearing and seeing more about the diaper in the next couple week, but to give you all a little tidbit of what is to come. The diapers are designed by me, with all the things I personally was looking for in a cloth diaper. They are an All In One with a snap in soaker for quicker drying and easier clean up as baby gets older. All diaper have a hidden layer of PUL with a fashion print on the outside for ultimate cuteness! Check back in the next week for pictures and update on how the line is progressing. For locals, I will be debuting the lines at the Olivenhain Craft Fair in North County San Diego on November 14th. So stop by and see us!

No comments:

Post a Comment