Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Busy Busy Busy!

No I have not abandoned blogging!
I am busy busy working on several projects right now!!! So there's some fun posts to come! Heres my Project list as a little preview of the great ideas I'll be sharing soon! ( I promise!)

1. 50ft! (yes 50 feet!!!) felt banner. I got an order for this on my etsy shop and am hard at work completeing it. She chose light blue, dark blue and orange for the colors, and I have to say I love how they look together. I am very excited about seeing this one completed! It will also have a matching mini banner for around the highchair!

2. My Sister-in-Law and Best Friend is getting married this summer and I am co-hosting a shower for her in May. If you know me, you know that I am kind of obsessed with showers and themes. So I'm having a blast with this one. I'm in the invitation stage right now, so when those are mailed off you will get the first peek at this shower. But, for now I'll leave you with my color scheme... Yellow, black, and white.

3. A new skirt design! Whoo hooo!!! I have a vision that I'm hoping will play out fabulously! It involves more tulle ruffles! I need a chic girls name.... any ideas?

So, sorry for no pictures... but lots to come!

Happy Creating!

Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment