Saturday, November 20, 2010

finished!

I am done with all my holiday season shows! It has been so much fun, and I have enjoyed seeing all the wonderful vendors and shoppers who are out there buying handmade (woohooo!)
I must admit though, I am tired! Being 8 months pregnant might have something to do with it, but it sure
has been a whirlwind!

This is my wrap-up post, since i have been absent from the blogging world!
1. The Queen Bee Market was AMAZING!!!! I can't say enough good things about it! It was an event, and all the vendors, and the lovely Mique and Jessica, brought their best to the table. The booths were unbelievable, and the turnout was fantastic! I, of course, forgot my camera. So I don't have pictures to share... but you can catch some great ones here :
The Queen Bee Market
Mommy Holly

2. My best sellers:
It's always fun to see what sells best, and had I known, I would have made more :)
I need to get better about narrowing down my inventory to certain items, rather than trying to make everything!!!! One day....
So, that being said, my hats were a HUGE success!!!
*and I am now taking custom orders for holiday gifting!*
In second place were the hair clips and headbands, as usual.... and the owls especially!
and a close third were the Boy Bow Ties!

3. Hats! So I know I have already done a little post on these guys, but I am touching base one more time!
These are my newest item and they are so stinkin cute!
check them out on the website, and let me know if you want a custom order. They can be made in any color, size or style, with mix and match accessories!

So there is my spiel!
Have a wonderful weekend!!!!



ash

.

No comments:

Post a Comment