Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Year... New Baby... New Products...

We are finally home and getting settled with our family of five! Crazy!!!!
So I though I would share some of the exciting things we have planned for this new year.

1. I shared with you some pictures that Chris from Chris Nelson Photography took of Penny. Which turned our AMAZING!!!! She will be working with me next month to do a photo shoot of some of my products!!! Wooo hooo! Its about time I get good pictures done!!!! As much as I would love to think of myself as a decent photographer,  I just can't compare to someone as talented as her!

2. I have some new crochet products coming out! Including hats, plus newborn photography props!!!!

3. Soon to be seen ( they are already made and will soon be photographed!) are the creme de la creme of hair accessories! Rossettes made with silk and embellished with swarovski crystals. These are perfect for a little princess or her momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment