Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year!

Looking back on 2009 I can't help but wonder what 2010 has in store for us! Last year we had a baby, bought a house, and I started my business. Who knows what this new year could hold!! I got a new sewing machine for Christmas (yea) so hopefully it hold lots of sewing and crafting in the coming months. As always, I try and make a few resolutions, here's my list for 2010:
1. Get my home in "maintenance mode" - we recently moved and I still am catching up... I need to be in a place where I feel like I can maintain with out always feeling 10 steps behind!
2. Read a book a month - This should be pretty easy considering we canceled cable :)
3. Exercise!!!!- My never ending and slow to conquer goal

Speaking of the read a book a month... I am currently reading Son of a Witch by Gregory Maguire, the author of Wicked, If you liked Wicked (the book) you will LOVE this one! I'm so captivated. I love his writing and I feel like Wicked just continued... not always the case with sequels. Check it out! My next title... Lacuna by Barbara Kingsolver

No comments:

Post a Comment