Wednesday, January 13, 2010

So Many Things I Want to Make!

I haven't had enough time to upload pictures of the fabulous hair bow holder I made for Ava Monday, needy baby and all, so I'm just going to write a little about all the AMAZING things there are to make out there. My head is swimming with projects to take on. I wish I could win a shopping spree to Jo-Ann's so I could buy all the materials I need, then a day garage sale shopping and a babysitter and I would be set!
So here's just the tip of the iceberg of things I want to create:
1. I am dying over these adorable Baby Shoes at Goosie Girl's. Marley still wears infant sized shoes and I would love to make a pair for every outfit! Ok, every outfit might be overdoing it, but a few pairs would be fun!
2. Infarrantly Creative has this great copy of an adorable Anthropologie necklace I have had my eye on. This is a must make! 
3. Since pretty much everything in my life revolves around my kids, They are the target of most of my crafty projects so this one is for them. Obsessively Stitching made a wonderful ABC book I have been stalking recently. I will make one... one day!!

And the list goes on....

No comments:

Post a Comment