Monday, January 11, 2010

Feeling Fabulous!

Somewhat Simple, one of the blogs I follow, is doing this great Feeling Fabulous Challenge! I am so excited! It has totally inspired me to do things that I should already be doing, and just take a little more effort to do them! I was bummed I missed the first week, but I am on board for this week. The plus is, there's a prize. Motivation, motivation, motivation!! I also LOVE that one of the goals is getting dressed. Seriously, some days that is a real challenge! So day 1, today, I already drank more water, got dressed :), finished a project (and started another one), walked with the kids and a few more things! My most difficult challenge, no sweets or soda! I could not triumph over that one today, but maybe tomorrow. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment