Tuesday, March 9, 2010

back again!

I can't believe its been a week since I've posted!!! Well, if your looking for a good excuse, this time I have one! My family has been passing around this horrendous cold, and last in line was me! So I've been "out sick." I'm on the med now, and so hopefully will have some fun things to share this week. I has planned on showing a baby shower gift I made, but made the stupid mistake (probably caused by my zombie -like state due to the cold) of sending it off without taking pictures!!!! So, one day, hopefully soon, I will acquire some pics and post that!
I do want to say a quick thank you to Summer at Sumo's Sweet Stuff for featuring my pillowcase dress on her blog! I was so excited!!! If you haven't checked out her blog it's a definite must. She has some great tutorials and inspiring projects!
Now on to my craft goals for the month!:
1. Easter TreeEaster Tree
I have been wanting one of these for awhile. My Mom had one when I was growing up and I always loved it. So I was scoping out Pottery Barn Kids the other day (looking for inspiration and such) and I found this!!! Then I saw the price! So my goal is to make one... before Easter!

2. Bridal Shower Invites. My Sister-in-Law is getting married in July (yea!) and I have her bridal shower beginning of May, so... time for invites (quite possibly my favorite part!)

So, although nothing fun today, a glimpse of fun to come!

Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment