Saturday, April 17, 2010

Finished Friday Extended!



Didn't quite make it yesterday to showing off my latest finish project, so I will show off today! I really wanted to share my newest baby skirt design, which desperately needs a name (hint hint... HELP!) but I have lost my camera battery charger... typical. I also spent several hours last night making tutus for The Queen Bee Market! Those pictures will have to wait until I find the charger as well.So today I will share a felt banner I recently made as a special order off etsy. This customer wanted a 50 foot banner to decorate her patio for her son's first birthday, and a mini matching banner for his high chair! (how cute is that!) She chose dark blue, light blue, and orange. I really loved the way the colors came together. The orange and light blue combo is my favourite.


I'm thinking of making this the tutorial for Tuesday... what do you think?

Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment