Sunday, July 25, 2010

Soon to come...

I'm sorry I don't have pictures to share today... I've been out of town a few days... but I do have some info to spark your interest. Next week I will be showing off the dress i made (am currently making) Ava for her Alice in Wonderland birthday party!!!! It's sparkly, and blue, and sweet. Everything an Alice dress should be plus some.
Also, I have a new business venture that my Sister - in- Law are starting!!! I am so excited to share this, and hopefully we will have enough details nailed out for me to debut it next week!

Plus,  I made some pretty cute burp cloths this weekend for  an order I received. Pictures of those to come as well!!

See, no pictures, but i bet you are on your toes waiting :)

Off for now... back tomorrow or Tuesday

Farewell...
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment