Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Ivette's "Bride to Bee" Bridal Shower

The beautiful Bride next to the desert table and candy bar.
Today I thought I would highlight my Sister-in-Law's Shower that I co-hosted with the other Maid of Honor. We had so much fun working on this shower! The theme for the shower was "Bride to Bee" and the colors were all done in yellow and black. 

Ashley, the other Maid of Honor (yes both of us are Ashley!),
made this amazing banner from scrapbook paper.

Lemonade, iced tea, and Sangria.
Everything was pulled together using a scheme of black and white damask and yellow accents. In addition we took the theme literally and added bee stamps to match the invitations. (featured previously)



Here we displayed pictures of the Bride and Groom. We also had a place set-up here for the guests to enter a drawing if they brought an additional kitchen gadget as a gift.
I made the cupcakes and topped them off with cupcake toppers
 and stamped with a bee to match the theme.



So what do you think!!!




















1 comment:

  1. What a beautful bridal display. I have enjoyed reading your page. Thank you for letting me visit.
    Susan
    http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com
    http://joininandgogreen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete